Outdoor Autumn Family Mini Shoots
Hello! Are you looking for some beautiful family photos? Is it time to stop being the photo-taker and get in the shot with all the family? Don’t you worry, you’re going to look gorgeous and have fun! Let’s meet up for your outdoor family photoshoot in Swinley Forest at Bagshot or Lightwater Country park.
- 30 minute photography session.
- Password-protected online gallery of your images for you to choose your 5 digital images.
- Images are downloadable from the gallery with unlimited print permission.
- Personalised app with your images (your 5 images included in the price and any further images if you choose to buy them) for phones and tablets.
- Further images available to buy, if you choose.
Wall art starting from £90
USB of your images £25
“We thoroughly enjoyed our photoshoot with Mercedes last weekend. Thank you for being so patient with the children and creating a relaxed and comfortable environment for us all. The lovely moments you captured will be treasured forever.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What should we wear?
- The most important thing is that you should be comfortable & look like yourselves! Wearing clothes that you like will make you feel more confident and this shows in a photo.
- Layers are great because you can add & subtract items for a different look. Always bring a coat or jumper to keep warm in-between shots.
- Textures are a winner: think fluffy jumper or velvet jacket.
- Accessories can really help make a picture; whether it’s some jewellery or funky shoes.
- Solid colours work well, as does some pattern. However it is best to avoid bold motifs, because this will distract from your faces. As do neons and black.
- My recommendation is that you pick maybe 3 or 4 complimentary colours for the whole group. For Autumn shoots, I suggest that autumnal colours like mustard yellow, green, burgundy and brown can look great with cream or blue.
Can we bring our dog?
Absolutely! I love dogs and they are very much part of the family.
How do we book?
Get in touch with me and we will work out a suitable time for your shoot. I will send you a contract to sign and your invoice for £75. Please pay by bank transfer. Payment is required before the photo session.
What happens at the shoot?
We will meet up and go for a short walk (10 minutes) together, stopping at various points to take photos. Please bring a blanket that can be used to sit on. I will ensure that I maintain a 2 metre distance.
When will we get our photos?
You will receive your photos 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot.
Do we own the copyright for our photographs?
You have an unlimited print permission meaning you can print and use the images as you wish. However I retain the copyright, there is nothing to worry about though. It simply means you may not edit or sell the photographs.
What happens if you or we are ill on the day?
You can choose to postpone or you can have a refund.
What if it pours with rain?
I will be in touch with you the day before and if the weather looks like it will be persistent rain then we can reschedule. If it is light rain I will give you the choice of whether we go ahead with puddle jumping and umbrellas or whether we postpone.
Meet your photographer
Hi, I’m Mercedes. A professional photographer for the last 6 years, I am live in Bagshot with my family and partner in crime, Archie, a black cocker spaniel. I enjoy long walks, watching period dramas and girly films and spending time with my friends and family. I look forward to meeting you and yours.