Bridal preparation tips
Here are just a few things to think about when you are getting ready.
- Since you will want to look great in all of your photos – have you decided what to wear for bridal prep? Bear in mind that you will have had your hair done and won’t want to pull something over your head. So perhaps a buttoned shirt or a pretty dressing gown?
- While you’re doing some shopping, you might also want to think about a hanger for your dress and for the bridesmaids’ dresses. Although the plastic one that dresses often come on are practical, they aren’t very pretty. You could try www.notonthehighstreet.com or www.etsy.com
- Put all of your details that you want your photographer to shoot into one area, ready to be photographed.
- Ensure that the window area is free of clutter, then your photographer can use the natural light.
- Talking of clutter… and this is a big ask! Try to keep the getting ready room relatively tidy, so that the backgrounds are clear of things.
- Ask your bridesmaids and Mum to be dressed and ready approximately 15 minutes before you.